Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sweet Little Lilly's Blessing

Today we blessed Lilly and it was such a special day. There is something about those tiny sweet little babies all dressed in white. Its such a humbling and spiritual experience. Dave gave her the most beautiful blessing and she was great for the whole thing! I felt such love and gratitude for the two of them!


















Right after Dave sits down she naturally has a blow out IN HER DRESS! I could have died. My mom and I took her home to get her changed and clean the dress. We got it pretty clean and dry and I meant to change her back into it but things got going and it never happened! Oh well! She still had the shoes and headband I guess and she looked beautiful! We had close friends and family over to our house afterwards to share Lilly's special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment