Love these two, little twins... they are the cutest!
Caught red handed. She had used her stool (that thing will be the death of me but I don't have the heart to throw it away) to get out the cool whip and eat it with a spoon
Elsie in her office
That stool... she now knows how to unlock all the doors except the front but don't you worry she is working on it
We went with Quinn and Annie to wheeler farm and feed the ducks! Elsie was in heaven but I may have taught her to be scared of ducks now. I have a total bird phobia and some crazy duck kept trying to touch her leg. By then end she was running if a duck came too close.
Crazy girl... she was eating the oil of dirt in the background
We love to eat graham crackers and milk after nap time
LOVE this sweet thing and LOVE this outfit! Dave thought I was kidding when I put her in it
We had a picnic at our favorite park in Alpine
Lilly and her future BF Roman
Elsie insisted on taking Lilly for a ride
This girl and her doll stroller.... I swear she is a bag lady/hoarder at heart. She goes around the house and collects the weirdest things and then stuffs them in bags and attaches them to her doll stroller. Cracks me up! The crazy hair just adds to the whole thing!
Preston is obesessed with Thor and super heroes so naturally Elsie is now. She saw Prest dressed up and needed some clothes then insisted Hadley dress up too! Love these three!

















No comments:
Post a Comment