Last week Elsie and I got to hang out with these cute girls!!
I have missed them so much...but I think they were far more excited to hang out with Baby Elsie than me!
It was hardly any work...they did it all! Little mother hens!
We had so much fun and can't way to see them again!
Look at how fast this little girl is growing up! Every month we have taken a picture of Elle next to "Lillie the Lamb" to see how much she has grown!
One week
(This makes me almost cry when I see how little she was and I realize how fast it is going by, Dave of course thinks I am so weird for getting sentimental, he says "You have them forever why do you get sad when she gets big", he doesn't get it)
One Month
Two Months
Three Months
Four Months
And here she is yesterday after her shots..those cutest little legs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment