We have been frantically getting ready for baby number #2 around here! We just found out they are inducing me in just a few days (this coming Wednesday)!! I have been pulling out all of Elsie's old things and getting everything washed and ready. Elsie is quite the little helper! She gets so involved and loves to be a part of everything. She is so excited for "Baby Sister" and asks me everyday when she is coming! The other day I got the car seat all washed and ready and of course Elsie thinks its a toy so she kept climbing in it. I snapped a picture and then realized just how big she really is... Look at these two pictures!
Elsie at three days old...
Elsie at two...
Times flies! It made me realized how big my little girl is and I think we are ready for a baby around here!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment