Thursday, August 18, 2011

4th of July

This year for the 4th of July we headed up to the cabin in Oakley. That night we went to the rodeo of course. To say Elsie loved it would be an understatement!  She was totally into the bull riding.. the girl is something else! She also loved the fireworks! The next few days we just hung out, relaxed and played! The girls had so much fun riding the four wheelers and playing with the splash tower. 





Monday morning we woke up early and headed down to my parents for the East  Millcreek Parade. I was so excited for Elsie to be in the parade. When I was little I did the parade every year with my sister, Natalie, and Adrienne until I was seriously in high school. Adrienne and I of course planned for the girls to be in it together! Here is their parade debut!






We went to  breakfast after at Over The Counter with my parents and then went to a fun BBQ over at Morgans that night. Elsie had quite the weekend celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment