Friday, June 3, 2011

California

A few weeks ago Elsie and I mad a trip out my to favorite place ever... Newport!!! When I was little we would go out there every summer! I love it there! We were so excited when our cute friends Annie and Quinn invited us out to stay with them! Elsie did great on the plane rides! Luckily on the way out Jet Blue upgraded our seats to more leg room and gave Elsie her own seat! It was heaven! The ride back was unfortunately nothing like the ride out... the whole flight was pack and the Long Beach Airport was a nightmare!! But we loved every minute of being out in California and seeing our friends Annie, Lizzie, Quinn and Jeddie! We went on lots of walks around Balboa and Carona Del Mar, we went to the beach, swimming, did lots of shopping at Fashion Island and Irvine Spectrum. We visited Rogers Garden and even got to see our other friends Christine, Brandon and Luke! It was such a fun little get away! Thanks Annie, Danny and Quinn for letting us stay with you and for such a fun week! We love you guys!

Packing our bags..


















1 comment:

The Davis's said...

I am so sad I didn't make it out there with you gals :( boo....another time though yes please!

Post a Comment