We have been missing our besties Adrienne and Avery so we decided to meet them at the Tulip Festival this morning!
I love going to this and seeing all the flowers! It reminds me how much I want to plant bulbs this fall, and how I always forget! I will remember this year, I am determined!
After our delightful stroll we headed up to do some shopping!
Then we had a little lunch on the patio! The weather was perfect. It was the first lunch outside this year... finally! By the time we had lunch I think the girls we ready to bail, but they did great!
Thanks Sister and Miss Avery! We had a ball!!
1 comment:
Elise is so dang cute! You dress her so cute and I love her hair! Heath, I just love you so much and I am so excited to see you this weekend!!!
Post a Comment