I know I know I said I was doing this forever ago....but I got really lazy and have not done it! However I saw this news story that freaked me out and I am going private for real!
I have Elsie's birthday pictures I want to post, but I want to be private first, so I will change it Tuesday!!
I just wanted to give a heads up! Someone people go private so fast I don't have a chance to leave my email. So if you want to stay in touch, and we hope you do...leave your email in a comment , I wont publish them or you can email me or facebook me!
XOXO
Hello world!
1 year ago
1 comment:
heath, your blog going private has been a dreaded day. it's the only one i follow! thanks for the invite though... i think google can keep me logged in so we might still be okay. i'm so excited to see the big bday pics. hope all is well with your cute family. we need to get together soon!!
Post a Comment