Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"UH OH"


These two little words are all our little girl has been saying that past few days. She has been constantly saying "Ohh, Ahh" and one day figured out to switch it and now she says "uh oh". The funniest part of it all is that when you tell her to say "uh oh" of course the little chatter box says it! She is growing up so fast!! I even moved her swing to the storage room today. I never thought I would see the day! She has yet to say the most important word of all "Mama" but her vocabulary is growing. She now says, "Dada", "Nana", "Num Num", "Uh Oh", "Ball" (it is a cross between ba and Ball so it could be Ba for bottle). She also does this little wave action with her hands when she wants something!! It is too cute!! We love this little girl!! Oh and one  more funny story for me to remember... I have been watching the little girls I used to Nanny one day a week. Elsie is seriously in love with Avery and Savannah and has a ball up at their house. Savannah always goes up to Elsie and squeezes her cheeks and says "Little Chubby Baby" in this Old Man voice. It is hysterical!! Funny girls!

PS I obviously have still not made our blog private, but I will at the end of the month! You can leave your email in a comment, I have not been posting any comments with emails!! Thanks xoxo

1 comment:

The Davis's said...

"Little Chubby Baby" oh hahaha! I miss Savannah so much! I can just hear her saying that now!

Post a Comment