Thursday, May 13, 2010

Barefoot Contessa

Lately this is my new obsession...


Ina Garten
Barefoot Contessa

So I am pretty much obsessed with this lady these days. Ask Dave... it drives him nuts. I record all her episodes so she is always on. I turn her on the second I wake up, every time Elle is eating or I am folding laundry, and one last episode before I go to bed. She is the best! Her fanciful little life cracks me up and I love her interaction with her husband Jeffrey...too funny. I also secretly wish I lived in the Hamptons and had her house ( I would actually paint it white) and her dinner party life. Her recipes are to die for. Of course I have not actually tried them, but they look divine! Her deserts are always the creamy pastry types... she is my kind of lady!

Thanks Ina for making the days we are at home that much better!

1 comment:

The Prince's said...

I love her too!!! Best Cook Books!

Post a Comment