
I am a little embarrassed how late I am writing about this...but it is something that has to be documented! Better late than never!
So Adrienne and I have been BFF's since we were born... literally. Our brothers were good friends and so were our moms, Adrienne was born in September and I arrived exactly 2 months later in November. It was destined.
We shared a common bond when we were young.... we both were INCREDIBLY awkward and we simply refused to accept the fact that we had to grow up and go on to middle school. I am talking like still doing lemonade stands at 14, still being obsessed with Winnie the Pooh at like 15 (we got Winnie the Pooh eating sets meant for babies), having an imaginary cooking friend named Jonathan, making friends with a Bee named Bernard that we saw every year, spying on our neighbors, obsession with cash registers, watching rodeos and unsolved mysteries every Friday night while our parents went to the symphony. It was bad enough that our brothers wanted to stage an intervention.
We turned out great needless to say... it was just a phase...a very long phase!
So flash forward ten years, we are still BFF's and still a little weird together (creating a rap group up on campus) and now have two little girls!!
Avery was born the end of November and Elle was born the beginning of February. A little over 2 months!
Here they are meeting for the first time! They had a fabulous play date and are already destined to be BFF's like their mammas! Lets just hope they are not as terribly akward!
Since Adrienne was a stand up comedian in her past life you now need to read her version of the story here ( it is much much funnier)
No comments:
Post a Comment